Data collection and use of personally identifiable information
We collect personally identifiable information, such as your name and email address, directly from you when you complete the “Contact Us” form on our website.
We use this information to respond to the demand you have submitted to us through the Contact form.
We also use this information for marketing purposes.
We do not share this information with third parties except with our subsidiaries, affiliated companies, trusted third parties working under instruction for Criteo or with data centers, exclusively for storage purpose.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process.
You may update, access or delete your personally identifiable information by contacting us at email@example.com.
Data collection and use of non-personally identifiable information
Our cookies are placed for the followings purposes:
- Personalization of your navigation. These cookies enable us to recognize you and remember any information you have entered during your navigation on our website (language choice, country you are browsing from, browser type…). This makes your visit on our website easier as we don’t ask you the same information several times during your navigation.
- Analysis of our website activity. We use Google analytics and Marketo Munchkin cookies to collect information related to the web traffic and number of visitors. These are tools that enables us to measure the performance of the navigation on our website and provide you with personalised marketing messages.
Third parties cookies may be placed on our website:
- To illustrate our website we may embed videos from YouTube. When you watch these videos, YouTube may set cookies. We do not control the placement of these cookies, and for more information on these cookies and how to opt-out, please refer to YouTube specific privacy statements: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
- We use communication tools to share links with social networks. If you click on these links, these websites may place cookies when you are connected into their services. Please note that we do not control the setting of these cookies. For more information on the cookies used by these websites, you can refer to their specific privacy statements listed below:
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/
- Google +: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
- Jobvite: http://recruiting.jobvite.com/privacy-policy.php
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/static?key=privacy_policy&trk=hb_ft_priv
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/privacy
Data security and retention
The security of your information is fundamental to Criteo. We have implemented industry standard security measures, which include the use of firewalls and encryption.
We store personally identifiable information for a reasonable duration necessary to answer to your inquiry.
Criteo collects and uses data in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations, including but not limited to laws governing privacy and data protection.
- By email firstname.lastname@example.org,
- By mail: CIL-CRITEO - 32 Rue Blanche -75009 Paris - France