If you are a California resident, the CCPA grants you several rights; to exercise these rights, please procure them with a power of attorney.
Right to Know
You have the right to request that we disclose what personal information we collect, use, disclose, and “sell”.
Criteo collects the following categories of personal information for the purpose of displaying personalized ads:
Categories personal information we may collect:
- Identifiers (e.g. Cookie IDs, Mobile Advertising IDs, hashed email addresses, IP addresses, User Agent, etc.)
- Internet or other electronic network activity information:
- Browsing history (e.g. URL of the websites browsed, name of the apps opened)
- Interactions with an Internet Web site, mobile application or advertisement (e.g. ads seen, clicked, etc.)
- Commercial information, including records of products or services purchased, obtained, or considered (e.g. products seen, put in basket, bought)
To learn more about the categories of personal information we collect, the categories of sources from which the personal information is collected and the categories of third parties with whom we may share personal information, click here.
In line with our Advertising Guidelines and Supply Partner Guidelines, we do not knowingly collect the personal information of minors under 16 years of age.
To get a copy of the personal information we may currently hold about you, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Right to Delete
You have the right to request that Criteo deletes the personal information we currently hold about you.
To exercise this right, simply follow the instructions available by clicking on the button below.
Right to correct
You have the right to request that Criteo correct inaccurate personal information.
To exercise this right, please send us an email at email@example.com.
Right to Opt-Out of ‘Sales’ or ‘Sharing’ of Personal Information
If you are a California resident, the CCPA allows you to request that Criteo no longer “sells” or “shares” your personal information.
To opt-out of these “sales” or “sharing” and to more generally disable all Criteo Services, simply follow the instructions available by clicking on the button below:
Right to Non-Discrimination for the Exercise of a Consumer’s Privacy Rights
You have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment for the exercise of the privacy rights conferred by the CCPA.
You can contact our Data Protection Officer:
- By email firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- By mail: DPO-CRITEO – 32 Rue Blanche -75009 Paris – France
Last updated: 03/09/23