As we move further away from 2020 and closer towards the rebounding of various industries, agencies are reevaluating the keys to success moving forward.
Most will agree that their success is not only a reflection of their hard work, skilled team, and strategy; but their chosen technology partners, which empower their clients to grow and scale.
In the past six months, Criteo has grown its Agency Partner Program to include over 640 agencies and close to 2,000 agency users from around the world. The program provides extensive trainings, data, and support to help agencies deliver the best results for clients using Criteo’s commerce media solutions.
We are excited to announce that we are taking this agency partner program a step further by launching a new Premium Partner status available to all EMEA-based agencies.
The new Premium Partner level is a unique opportunity to get rewarded on a monthly basis for the revenue generated with Criteo while empowering your customers with trusted and impactful advertising technology solutions.
By becoming a Premium Partner, agencies can give their clients access to our powerful digital marketing platform to find their best customers, engage them with the perfect ad, and meet their business goals. Advertisers can generate brand awareness, increase new and quality web traffic, and drive new conversions through our multi-product solution offering.
Here are some of the top benefits of becoming a Premium Partner:
- Access training: Develop your skills through the Criteo Advertising Academy learning courses and certification program and learn how to harness the data in Criteo’s Shopper Graph, which includes 2.5B monthly shopper profiles.
- Get rewarded: By becoming a Criteo Premium Partner you will be eligible to receive exclusive discounts applied to your monthly invoice to empower your business to grow.
- Gain recognition: Premium Partners earn a badge with a visibility boost in our preferred global partner listing. Showcase your knowledge of Criteo’s product, services, and technology, as well as your customer successes and attract new customers.
- Get full platform control: As a Premium Partner you will gain access and full control of our self-service management center dashboard allowing you to quickly launch and adjust client ad campaigns as needed.
How can my agency qualify for Premium Partner status?
Partners who have a proven track record of delivering customer success and meet the following criteria can qualify as a Criteo Premium Partner:
- Have 2 team members* pass the Criteo Advertising Professional certification to ensure they are certified in managing effective Criteo display advertising campaigns and are equipped with the latest product knowledge.
- Have 2 team members* pass the Criteo Advertising Technical certification
- Launch one new campaign and meet monthly revenue commitments
- Currently only available to agencies based in EMEA regions. Please contact your Account Strategist or email@example.com if you are outside of EMEA and interested in the Premium Partner Status.
*A member is an agency user who has registered to the training platform.
Learn more and apply to become a Premium Partner here.