Considering the top 25% of travelers generate 77% of travel revenue, having a loyal customer base is critical if you are in the travel business. And with the emergence of COVID-19 affecting travel worldwide, how you treat your customers today could greatly impact how they book in the months to come.
Criteo’s Jaysen Gillespie discusses what factors make travelers book and what will keep them coming back in 2020 and beyond.
In this webinar we’ll cover:
- Data on how COVID-19 is affecting travel worldwide, and some optimistic data about what the future has in store.
- The trends around travel loyalty, including regional and generational insights from over 12,000 respondents across 13 countries.
- Actionable tips on how your travel brand can use this data to shape its digital strategy.
- Jaysen Gillespie, vice president of analytics, insights and data science at Criteo
- Kevin May, editor in chief at PhocusWire