Criteo joins a group of a dozen mobile ad network and app marketing platforms in a mission to fight mobile ad fraud. The group will develop global standards for fraud detection and prevention, which will be employed by its members for client brands and digital agencies.
MediaPost cites Criteo H1 2016 Mobile Commerce Report data to highlight the issue of abandoned shopping carts. Criteo's data shows only 26.6% of shopping carts convert into purchases, leaving 73.4% of shopping carts abandoned with no conversion to revenue.
New York Business Journal features Marc Grabowski, Criteo's new EVP of Global Supply and Business Development in the "People on the Move" section.
Internet Retailer features data from HookLogic, which shows how online retail sales fluctuated following the election.
MediaPost features HookLogic's November ecommerce shopping data, which highlights an increasing move toward mobile.
MediaPost cites Criteo data, which indicates that 7 in 10 Millennials are open to considering new retail apps during the holidays that they haven’t used before.
Adweek highlights the latest digital marketing stats, which includes data from HookLogic about how the election caused a decline in ecommerce sales.
Street Fight Magazine highlights the appointment of Marc Grabowski as Criteo's new EVP of global supply and business development.
The DMA and Winterberry Group released a new report sponsored by Criteo, which sheds light on omnichannel marketing insights.
The Drum's "People on the Move" features the appointment of Marc Grabowski as Criteo's new executive vice president of global supply and business development.