Criteo Partners, launched in late 2019 with a pilot group of 20 agencies across the globe, is now entering the program’s second year. Our early partners in APAC include AsiaPac Group, a multi-award-winning agency in Asia Pacific, and Sparro, a leading independent agency in Australia.
Criteo’s advertising technology solutions power ad campaigns for over 20,000 advertisers worldwide. Shopper Graph provides insight from 2 billion active monthly shoppers worldwide, driving engagement and reaching people at every stage of the buying journey. Traffic Generation enables marketers to influence prospective users in high-intent moments as they research, compare and consider different brands.
Available in English language in Australia, India, Indonesia, Hong Kong, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Taiwan and Vietnam, Criteo also aims to launch Criteo Advertising Academy in Japanese and Korean in the coming months.
With 11 different markets across Asia-Pacific, the Criteo Partners Program is designed for advertising agencies who manage Criteo advertisers on behalf of other brands or marketers.
As a Criteo Partner, you’ll get access to the Criteo Advertising Academy, with a world of training, insights, and resources across the Criteo Shopper Graph. If you get certified today, you’ll also unlock a campaign credit of $500 (or the local currency equivalent) to grow your business and launch new Criteo campaigns. It’s a win-win for you and your clients!
“Criteo Partners is an amazing opportunity for any agency in APAC looking to win new customers and drive business development,” says Kenneth Pao, Executive General Manager, Criteo APAC. “Our goal is to give your team the knowledge and the tools to deliver for your clients and expand your business.”
Criteo Partners provides you with the support you need to fuel your business:
- Training and certification: Criteo Advertising Academy arms your team with knowledge and expertise to more effectively sell, manage and measure campaigns. Practical learning courses equip your team to harness the data across Criteo’s two billion monthly active shoppers.
- Shine as a Criteo Partner: Earn your Criteo Partner badge to gain recognition in Criteo’s preferred global partner listing.
- Call on the experts: Criteo Partners gain access to designated experts from Criteo each step of the way from product sales to customer relationships.
- Access to rewards and resources: Promotional offers, case studies, research materials and unique insights are built to support your agency’s success goals and help you attract and retain new customers.
Sparro is Australia’s largest independent digital marketing agency that works with Webjet, Showpo, Industrie, Temple & Webster and Domino’s Pizza.
“We are proud to be one of the first Criteo Partners in Australia. It aligns perfectly with our clients and allows us to drive even greater value for them. Criteo Partners strengthens our collaboration, complementing my team’s expertise with relevant training. Like with our clients, we have a strong relationship with Criteo built through consistent communication and check-ins that focuses on client results.”
~ Cameron Bryant, Partner, Sparro
AsiaPac Group improves the digital performance of brands from Fortune 500 corporates to SMEs.
“Criteo is renowned for its dynamic retargeting and rich data. We look forward to this exciting reseller partnership with Criteo so as to drive and convert at a larger scale for our Asia and global clients.”
~ Daniel Chan, Chief Executive Officer, AsiaPac Group.
How it works
- Sign up for your free Criteo Advertising Academy account.
- Take our interactive eLearning course and earn your Criteo Advertising Professional Certification.
- You’ll automatically qualify for Criteo Partner status once two team members are certified and you are actively running Criteo campaigns.
- New certified Criteo Partner promotional credit Terms & Conditions
Want more information about Criteo Partners?
Read our FAQs. Or drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you´re already working with us, have a chat with your Criteo rep.