Under Armour, a leading performance apparel retailer, wanted to target the right audience in order to increase their conversion rate and revenue by maintaining a consistent ROI as their audience grows.
Inveon, in cooperation with Criteo, suggested enabling a dynamic and smart bidding strategy considering the consumer purchasing probability, rather than a static bidding strategy.
With this Predictive Bidding (COS) Strategy, Under Armour was able to target the right customers with the right bids at the right time. Concurrently, a bid optimizing tool called Adaptive Revenue Optimizer helped maintain the ROI level while increasing the sales volume. Upon implementation, important KPIs including revenue and impressions improved rapidly.
How it works:
- Highly personalized ads showed products that shoppers were most likely to be interested in and when they were most likely to buy.
- Ads were focused on those who were most likely to convert by accurately predicting purchase intent, using an anonymous cross device technology that monitors each shopper’s behavior across all devices, browsers and apps.
- Ads seamlessly connected with every shopper across devices, apps, and the web through insights from our pooled data and the 1.2 billion shoppers we see each month.
- Campaigns were continuously optimized to remove ineffective placements and focus on high-potential shoppers based on conversions, not just on click rates.
- +127% revenue growth 19.03.18 – 31.07.18 vs. previous period (04.11.2017 – 18.03.2018)
- -4.96% COS (compared with the same period)
- +15.6% impressions (compared with the same period)
“In Inveon, besides our extensive Digital Commerce Platform Solutions, we provide E-Commerce Management Services to our clients. Our top priorities are always to be innovative and to deliver on our clients’ performance goals. Considering our partnership with Criteo team, they were always in alignment with these two priorities. We thank them for their collaboration.”
–Güneş Mitrani, Head of GrowthLab